Saturday, May 17, 2014

[Penang] The Twelve Cups @ Beach Street


The Twelve Cups - it's a cafe serving mille crepe cake with its unique drawing art on the serving plate. 
It was introduced by my bf and he brought me here on the day when we are discovering Penang good foods. 
At first sight, it looks nothing special to me as I thoughts it's just a normal cafe when we passed by their back door, however, I was tempted by it's drawing art on the serving plate to its customer and so we decided to step into the cafe and have a try since we are here. 
 (it's a good strategy to install glass window whereby it attract the attention from outside)




As we only have 2 pax, so we only order a tiramisu flavour mille crepe + an ice mocha 
TasteGood. But still the drawing art most attract me. 


My beloved ! 


Other than cakes and coffee, it do sell some other cups & tea sets with its unique drawing.


It's Interior I


It's Interior Ii - should take a lanscape instead.


The Exterior !!



Address : 
12, The WhiteAways Arcade, Beach Street, 
10300 George Town, Malaysia

Contact No :
04- 2626812


No comments:

Post a Comment